Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Two Months

It has been two months today since Bill died. That isn't very long at all, and yet it seems like a lifetime in some ways. Everything has changed and things are still changing every day. I like to think of myself as fairly flexible, but it's too much for me sometimes and I end up crashing before the end of the day. That's what happened today, and I found myself in bed before 8:30 pm without having written anything! If I hadn't had to get up to take my meds, I'd have missed writing anything today altogether.

I'll do better tomorrow about the writing, but I can't complain about how I am doing otherwise. Feeling stronger and more energized (well, except for tonight), and looking forward. Life is changing again, and I am resting up to roll with the punches.

No comments: